Exchanges and returns.
Crown Perfect are happy to exchange and return hair most of our products providing it is returned to us in its original condition, and we are notified within 14 days of receipt (Distance Selling Regulations 2000).
Before returning your items, please contact us asap.
All returning goods must arrive in their original condition for us to be able to honour a refund or exchange. If items arrive back to us and are outside of their original condition it will be at the discretion of our team to decide whether we are able to honour your request.
Please note that for international shipments, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Should you fail to settle any outstanding duties and taxes and the goods are returned to us, any return costs will be deducted from your refund.
Should the return costs exceed the original value of the order, your parcel may be destroyed by the courier handling your shipment, with no refund offered.
If you require any assistance settling your duties and taxes, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Refunds or exchanges will not be honoured to products that arrive back with us in a used or tampered condition including but not limited to:
- Products which have been treated using colouring agents or other styling products
- Products which have had heat applied to them e.g. have been curled or straightened
- Products which have been damaged e.g. hair which has been cut
- Products which have been removed from their packaging. Whilst this may appear to be a unfair this is enforced for hygiene purposes means they are not able to be resold to our customers. Under distance selling regulations hair extensions are considered “for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized or which because of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly”.
- Products which have had stickers or labels removed
- Products which have been subjected to environmental damage such as cigarette smoke. As the product we are dealing with is a material, the scent of smoke will adversely affect the quality of the extensions and will make them unsaleable
- Products which have been used
- Products that have been subjected to unsuitable environments such as exposure to sea water or chlorinated water.
Terms and conditions of sale as set out by Crown perfect will not affect the customers sale of goods acts 2015.